At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007--as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and--above all--have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
About the Role:
The CRM Marketing Analyst will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer and prospect facing marketing communications. The candidate will help define the company's audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of marketing effectiveness. Additionally, the candidate will assist in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver operational efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have experience running CRM marketing campaigns (ex. email) and programs. Audience segmentation, targeting and campaign deployment, developing test and learn plans should come naturally to the. These concepts should be understood both at the individual campaign level as well as extended longitudinal marketing efforts.
The candidate should be data-driven and have a technical aptitude to partner with business and technology teams and will assist in optimizing business processes and managing campaign operations to maximize efficiencies and incorporate new technology and new data. The candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with teams, vendors, and management.
- Providing campaign response metrics and post-performance insights to internal and external business partners, including senior management
- Monitors conversion and response metrics by data source, demographic, geographic and behavioral information.
- Assist in optimizing business execution processes as necessary
- Work with technology and production teams to troubleshoot and resolve any data/campaign issues
- Partner with other CRM team members to optimize campaign execution approach to campaigns.
- Set segments and filters for email campaigns in CRM tools and QA business rules with team members to ensure accuracy of targeted content delivery.
- Conducts continuous testing, analyzing and optimizing target criteria, content, forms, etc. to improve KPIs (ex. increase open, click, lead, and conversion rates)
- Develops a list hygiene program to reduce bounce rates, inactive subscribers and increase the overall email population.
- Managing subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Email Service Provider tools (preferably ExactTarget) and database queries.
- Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions.
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM Marketing
- Medium to expert proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or similar technology
- Understand and have experience in planning, segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Have created campaigns in an email service provider platform; the more complex the better including: large, multi-wave, multi-segment, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with ExactTarget or Marketing Cloud is a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.