Do you enjoy handling challenges in order to answer questions and solve problems?
Are you passionate about social media?
Do you live a healthy lifestyle and are able to transmit it to other people?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this job is for YOU!!
We want you IF you are a highly motivated, experienced individual with a passion for nutrition along with a commitment to delivering results on time! Fit Foods(tm) is the owner / manufacturer / distributor of the PVL(tm) (Pure Vita Labs(tm)), Mutant(r), North Coast Naturals(tm) and Whey Gourmet(r) supplements from our 200,000 square foot facilities.
The successful candidate will have a passion for providing gold standard customer service by interacting with consumers with a helpful and engaging tone. You will build relationships, and maintain a positive brand image by handling consumerinquiries, questions, and concerns with information, speed, tact, and professionalism. In this role, you should be able to quickly identify consumer needs and provide gold standard customer service to meet those needs in order to find the right solution for each consumer. You will prioritize consumer queries and support issues across all channels and communicate with various teams to resolve customer support concerns. This position is on the front lines of our company and serves a very important purpose in maintaining a positive brand image. This position reports directly to the Sales Department.
- You "own" customer problems by providing effective and efficient solutions
- You take ownership of a friendly and positive customer experience
- You must be able to professionally and proactively respond with product pride to consumersupport inquiries as swiftly as possible through any medium or platform (ie: phone, email, and social media)
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company products and how they can help achieve lifestyle goals
- You follow protocols in order to resolve problems by: clarifying desired information, researching, locating, using available resources, and forwarding requests
- Provide feedback on call center metrics- Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), and productivity (solves/ AHT)
- Provide post-purchase troubleshooting and sales support for our e-commerce website and retailer consumers via phone, email, Facebook, Instagram, and Live Chat
- Maintain and keep up to date the call center database by entering in new consumer information, monitoring social media interactions and other information as required
- This position will participate and provide feedback on consumer support protocols
- Document call information, complete call logs and produce call and other reports
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Minimum 1 year of related experience preferably within an e-commerce or call-center environment
- High school graduate or equivalent; those with post-secondary education focusing on Kinesiology, Marketing, Advertising, or related fields will be preferred
- Proficient in the use of different social media platforms, specifically Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- The individual should have a passion to problem solve and deliver an "awesome" consumerexperience
- Highly customer focused- must be able to deal professionally, patiently, and tactfully with problems and complaints and remain courteous when faced with difficult people.
- Ability to build positive rapport with consumers to ensure retention
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), knowledge of an additional language would be an asset.
- The individual is to have good listening skills
- Capacity to enter data, track records, and file efficiently
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Adaptable to new technologies and open to updated skills training as required
You could be the person we are looking for if:
- You live a healthy natural lifestyle, and have a passion for fitness or bodybuilding
- You love challenges and are able to show that you can drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity
- Have superior relationship management and communication skills
- Passionate about troubleshooting and solving problems creatively and efficiently
- You flourish in a high growth environment where change is constant
- Supporting and helping others provides fulfillment to your day; you feel a joy in service
Interested candidates, who are interested in working within a dynamic multicultural work force and a team environment, submit your resume by email or by Fax at (604)468-0235 before February 28th, 2019. Why work for Fit Foods? Our company will provide to the successful candidate:
We offer competitive pay with exceptional benefits:
- 100% company paid employee family benefit coverage including - MSP coverage, extended health, prescription, eye glass, dental benefits, education benefits, professional development growth opportunities, paid sick leave, and other related coverage
- Solid $$ allowances for use of our own products & fitness membership incentives
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Support: 1 year (Required)