- Must be a CPA
- Comfortable with working in a law firm.
- Ideal candidate should have experience with fiduciary accounting, forensic accounting, and 1040 & 1041 tax returns.
- Candidate should be willing to assist with law firm bookkeeping and accounting.
- Must be able to communicate and work with firm employees and clients to accomplish tasks as needed. This includes phone, e-mail and mail correspondence.
- This is a Full-time position, Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM, with an hour allotted for lunch.
- The salary negotiable - willing to discuss with candidate.
- Candidate must have a minimum 5 years' experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply