Under guidance from the accounting supervisor, prepare, maintain, and process accounting records and financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank deposits, assist with payroll process and prepare payroll reports as needed.
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Check, verify and process invoices, and prepare payments for signature.
- Check account receivable invoices from requests and/or recurring charges.
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records.
- Assist with employee expense reports.
- Prepare and file sales & use tax reporting as necessary
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Complete filing and general administrative tasks.
- Assist with other accounting projects and reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Assist with payroll process.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Associate degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years' experience in clerical accounting and payroll.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, and ERP system. SAP preferred.
- Effective oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Math, detail-oriented and analytical problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards and professionalism.
FISCHER USA offers an outstanding benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, Profit Sharing, as well as Tuition and Fitness Club Reimbursement Programs and more.
FISCHER USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 /hour
- accounting: 2 years (Required)