This individual will be responsible for the process of ensuring that Periodic Information Certificates are produced, approved and issued to owners of the corporations that FirstService Residential manages within the legislated timelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities -
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Update New Development dashboard daily
- Ensure that all New Development opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics are updated
- Enter new opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics
- Contact Developer Clients and receive frequent updates on changes to occupancy dates
- Schedule/host meetings for takeover communities
- Follow up with the Transition Team on required updates to all Takeover Project Plans
- Record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist with drafting departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attend Developer Meetings
- Attend walkthroughs of New Development Properties.
Additional Duties & Responsibilitie
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of one-year experience working in a project team
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience with a Project Management system (Smartsheet, MS Project)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Application, especially Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written English
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Is committed to continual learning
- Must be goal minded and possess a self-starting drive to get the job done
- Ability to listen to others, collaborate, and resolve conflict.
- Protect the confidential nature of the work as appropriate
- Organizational and time management abilities with the ability to implement and monitor progress for successful completion; working well under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent problem solver; demonstrates ability to use creative alternatives.
- Works effectively with coworkers, clients, customers, and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner
Job Type: Full-time