Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Reporting to the Multi-Residential, Rental Property Manager, the Marketing Specialist assists with the development and execution of a best-in-class marketing and leasing strategy for the assigned portfolio of residential communities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the continuous refinement and maintenance of a best-in-class digital presence for the assigned portfolio, ensuring contents is relevant and current.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to support continuous improvement of our websites as well as ensuring strong ROI four our investments in web and social media.
- Creating and maintaining all advertising campaigns (Kijiji, Rentfaster, etc.).
- Track and monitor traffic, leasing velocity, prospect follow-up and occupancy performance across the assigned portfolio.
- Assist with the development of programs and campaigns (including use of digital and social platforms) to address leasing challenges in new developments and he assigned portfolio.
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of advertising programs using a variety of metrics (ROI, Cost per Lead, Cost per Lease, etc.).
- Assist with the development and execution of asset-specific marketing plans for new developments and the assigned portfolio.
- Help co-ordinate annual marketing budgets for the assets within the assigned portfolio.
- Assist in launching, managing and elevating social media presence, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Assist in tracking and monitoring online reputation metrics across the assigned portfolio.
- Create and edit social media content.
- Co-ordinate social media programs to address day-to-day and key marketing messages, including seasonal campaigns and special promotions.
- Co-ordinate and implement digital and social media advertising campaigns.
- Responding to all Google Reviews.
- Assist in the design of programmatic and asset-specific marketing materials.
- Plan and execute various special events for existing assets and new developments, including developing event concepts, timelines and overall effectiveness.
- Participate in the formulation of campaigns to address leasing challenges.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of related marketing experience in multi-family residential, hospitality or other related industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline an asset
- Experience in launching social media platforms or leveraging social media as an engagement and advertising mechanism
- Experience in residential new development launches and lease-ups is considered an asset
- Adobe InDesign experience is considered an asset
- Experience managing Google Analytics, SEO & SEM is considered an asset
- Email marketing, experience working with a CRM system is considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work effectively across departmental lines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to independently start and complete projects and anticipate next steps
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
FirstService Residential would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only those applicants who are legally eligible to work in Canada can be considered at this time.
No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time