Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
This Front Desk Concierge is to serve residents by providing information and services. Must be self-motivated, independent worker, outgoing, detail oriented, provide great customer service. Must be a customer focused individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills including e-mailing, identifying and organizing resources to provide personal service expected by residents.
This is a part time front desk position working 30+ hours per week.
The Front Desk Associate ("FDA") supports the General Manager ("GM"), Associate Community Manager ("ACM") and/or Front Desk Supervisor by delivering Resident/Member interface/program results to the Client in response to strategic goals issued by GM. Communications, Databasing, and Presentation are the key tenets of Qualification. While all the on-site positions promote and exude warm & helpful service, the FDA position specifically focuses on the "5-Star" branding of management. The FDA is specifically tasked to fluently command knowledge of each and every Resident/Member and is responsible for executing on a full-service stabilized platform which is tailored to the Client. In order to do so, the FDA must be fully-fluent on all necessary tools (communications mediums, Connect, Sharepoint, Access Control) in order to facilitate programme and fully plan/anticipate activities. The FDA is held accountable for a variety of support services & deliverables to the Management staff, as well as timely Front Desk operations to the Residency & vendors.
The position across all parameters requires professional presentation (verbal, written, visual) at all times, with peak emphasis on friendly, helpful service ability.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS include the following. Other requirements may be assigned.
- Member & Resident Introduction & Database
- In response to new Members/Residents, ensure that all documentation (hardcopy & electronic) is properly archived, studied, and integrated within Resident Services Strategy/Programme, requiring Connect fluency & Central, Jenark familiarity
- Proactively introduce self, programme, and features/amenities to Members/Residents, keeping in mind branding & culture
- Create and maintain each file with appropriate updates to staff on timely basis
- As necessary, research and confirm past information against sources, utilizing necessary tools & communications (under direction)
- Field and Administer Real-Time Database of all FOB's & Transponders
- Monitor Systems As Necessary
- Utilize System Forensically As Necessary
- Fluency of the Physical Patrol and Associated Communications/Documentation/Procedures
- Front Desk
- Execute Front Desk Duties
- Hospitality/Customer Service
- Pass-On Reporting/Documentation
- Turnover Procedure
- Access Package Procedure
- Resident Services Procedures (Regular & Exceptional): Logistics, Communications, Scheduling, Marketing
- Incident Reporting
- Emergency Procedures
- Package/Mail Procedures
- Beverage Service Procedures
- Physical Plant Dispatch/Routing
- Security Patrol Interface
- Physical Front Desk Logistics
- Parking & Transit Operations
- Field and Maintain Real-Time Database of all Parking Assignments & Vehicles
- Execute primary communications core for Compliance, Courtesy, Exceptions
- Prepare and submit all documentation for approval to ACM/GM
- When applicable, execute Pre/Post Inspection along with relevant documentation
- Verify/Source information integrity through authorized channels
- Administrative Support
- Communications: Fluency in All Voice, Electronic, & Hardcopy Mediums to Accomplish Assigned & Indicated Goals (including Signage, Website)
- Due Diligence on Supply Contracts - Relevant to RSA (Beverage, Etc.)
- Inventory & Consumption Tracking
- Issue/Assignment to Personnel (Under Direction)
- Realtime Fielding of M-Drive & Connect
- Corresponding Physical Organization of Hardcopy On-Site
- Realtime Maintenance & Monitoring of Management & Community Calendars/Signage
- Physical Plant
- Administrative Support to Engineering as directed by GM/ACM
- Interface with Vendors & Residents/Members on behalf of Engineering as directed by GM
- Conduct walkthroughs as agreed with GM and Front Desk Supervisor.
- Assist GM / Front Desk Supervisor in any administrative duties as directed.
- Maintain an organized workspace according to company procedures.
- Complete company training as assigned, attend all mandatory company functions and adhere to company's Standards of Operation.
- Make timekeeping entries each day in accordance with company policy.
- Other duties may apply.