Supports a team of community management staff through timely completion of assigned administrative and project duties.
- Take client calls and manage work order process, vendors, and client issues.
- Produce requested reports for board packets in a clean, orderly, and professional fashion.
- Provide "Buddy System" backup for assigned Buddy during absences.
- Consistent use and maintenance of Connect.
- Coordinate with assigned CM's to prepare monthly Outlook calendars for deadlines, reports, processes, and standing meetings.
- Review, input, separate and handle all mail for assigned CMs.
- Review and distribute assigned CM's In and Out Box/File daily.
- Fax and/or scan and email documents as requested by CMs.
- Update and generate all required association and management reports.
- Processing of all required minutes and newsletters.
- Submit all charge-backs for association(s) monthly.
- Maintain community profile, portfolio, policy notebooks, association manuals and any annexation documents.
- Transcribe and type documents and letters as required.
- Manage and process all income as required.
- Monitor and address resident violations as required.
- Organize and maintain all homeowner and administrative files & perform annual association file cleanout in accordance with company standardized hard copy and electronic system.
- Assist CM in administrative duties as required. Includes, but is not limited to: Connect tasks, violations, work orders, community websites, secretary of state forms, proper documentation in Connect, info center questions, taking calls/emails, welcome packets, etc.
- Manage client meetings, site visits, meeting follow-up and overall processes for addendum accounts as assigned.
- Maintain an organized workspace according to company procedures.
- Make payroll entries each day in accordance with employee handbook.
- Change voice mail and apply out-of-office email greeting when out of the office.
- Greet walk-ins.
- Other duties as assigned
- Act as backup when CM is on vacation, sick days, or out of office.
- Complete company training as assigned, attend all mandatory company functions and adhere to First Service Standards of Operation.
Must be able to coordinate Front Desk Staff as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and consistently meet deadlines.
- Exhibit professionalism, professional attire and demeanor at all times.
- Maintain reliable transportation to community, if applicable.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills consisting of oral, written and listening skills.
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to draft correspondence and respond to inquiries and client concerns effectively and independently.
- Must be proficient with computer programs needed for specific position including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to independently prioritize daily workload.
- Must have minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Must work effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; addressing others by name, title or other respectful identifier, and; respecting the diversity of our workforce in actions, words and deeds.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a minimum of a 2 year college degree.
Proficient in English.
Strong general math skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines, as well as work independently and prioritize time effectively. Ability to make decisions and solve problems creatively. Must be able to prioritize, organize and address tasks with efficiency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be mobile enough to walk the facilities, including up and down stairs and exterior pool, landscape, parks and recreational areas and navigate uneven surfaces.
- Must be mobile enough to move around during outside events, stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard, and manipulate packages received.
- Must be able to hear to place and receive telephone calls and use voicemail system. Talking and hearing occur continuously in this position.
The work environment characteristics are normal office conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full time position:
May be required to work overtime as needed and approved by supervisor, including occasional evening meetings and weekends.
Schedule based on business needs.
Consistent and regular attendance required. 9am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday or as assigned.