Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
We are seeking a Board Applications Processor to join our team!
Job responsiblities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review board applications of potential condominium or cooperative buyer.
- Answer telephone and provide information, assistance, and status updates on pending applications.
- Notify clients by phone to request missing information and facilitate the correction of the documents.
- Compose and type routine correspondence via email to communicate with clients
- Scan completed documents using office scanner.
- Print and assemble copies of completed documents.
- Establish and maintain electronic files for archival purposes.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential global service standards.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- 2-3 years of processing sales, resale, and sublet applications for a property management firm
- Prior experience in mortgage processing or real estate-related transactions strongly preferred
- Analytical skills, an eye for detail, good organizational skills, excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Ability to handle and resolve client complaints and address these complaints appropriately.
- Ability to work under tight time pressures, handle multiple projects and prioritize work tasks.
- PC experience in a Windows-based environment and experience with various common software packages