Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide customers a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
- Minimum Requirement: NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred (Ideal) Qualification:
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6