Internship in FICO's Risk & Assurance Services department. Gain real-world experience in a progressive risk management function of a $1B+ global analytic services & software provider.
“ Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain real-world experience within a progressive risk management audit function at a leading-edge technology company .” – Senior Director of Internal Audit
What You’ll Contribute
- Support the execution of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 (SOX 404) testing procedures (i.e. complete test plans of key controls, document results and recommendation for improvements).
- Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects.
- Participate in the development and execution of internal audit plans, maintaining adequate work-papers, and generating issues.
- You will prepare detailed work papers, summarize findings, and review findings with the Internal Audit Director.
- Interact with other departments to help ensure that the information flow to the internal audit team is efficient. This includes the identification, communication and retrieval of sample requests for testing.
- Assist with the overall improvement of organization’s internal control structure through the recommendation and implementation of process enhancements.
- Proactively keep supervisor informed of progress, control weaknesses and audit findings.
- Meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and situations.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What We’re Seeking
- Working towards bachelor’s degree in accounting/auditing area.
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken).
- Pro-active and independent thinking in solution of problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (mainly in Excel) is preferred.
- Experience in or awareness of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance preferred.
- Competent analytical and organizational skills.
- A collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and growth driven.
- Consistently display positive attitude.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, and social events with colleagues.