Exasol is one of the most exciting software companies in Europe, technology leader in the big data ecosystem and is looking for the best employees to continue driving our company forward. We are looking for an experienced open-minded Sales Engineer (m/f/d) at the earliest opportunity to strengthen our team on the east coast of the USA.
What you can expect from us?
- Diverse tasks spanning across the touch points between customers, sales,
marketing and development.
- The newest developments in the analytics, data science and big data field,
as well as being able to work on the world's fastest parallel in-memory
- In your role as a technical expert and contact for customers, partners and
prospects you are the key to Exasol's success.
- Be part of our US team from the very beginning and help us to build it up.
Who are you?
- You have professional experience in a pre-sales engineering / post-sales
technical position or a strong BI / DWH consulting background.
- You are proficient in SQL / data warehousing and at least in an additional
- You have a great understanding of modern data ecosystems from data
integration / ETL all the way to BI / analytics tools.
- You love to dive into challenges and develop excellent solutions in time.
- Great skills presenting enterprise software to both a technical and a
- You are a self-starter and love to work well in an international team and in a
Those skills would be a plus:
- Knowledge of and experience with MPP databases (e.g. Teradata, Vertica,
Netezza, Greenplum, Redshift, Exadata)
- Programming in Python, Java, Bash, R or C++
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure,
Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with BI Tools (e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau, Business Objects,
- Experience with Hadoop / Spark
What about Exasol's Presales team?
- I'm Johannes Meier, Global Head of Sales Engineering at Exasol.
- I'm passionate about winning great customers with interesting and
- We have an excellent team, we are on a great path and I enjoy every single
day at Exasol for now over 10 years.
If you think you are one of the best, we look forward to your detailed application in our applicant portal (https://career.exasol.com/?id=6442dd). Please tell us why you want to join Exasol and why you would be a great fit for our company. Please add your salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and your desired location.