Eisner Health is seeking a qualified Development Associate to join our team! Under the direction of the Development Director, the Development Associate, will be responsible for providing administrative and project management support to the Development Department. Incumbents in this position are expected to support all organizational expectations and perform duties as required, this includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide logistical, operational, and administrative support for Development Department.
- Collaborate with other departments and clinical staff to support fundraising, communications, and marketing activities and projects.
- Provide donor relations support to the Director of Development.
- Facilitate and coordinate the development donor database (eTapestry).
- Process gifts, and prepare acknowledgement letters, and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Assist with grant writing, researching, and reporting as needed.
- Assist with the creation of content for various platforms - social media, website, donor communications, etc.
- Provide support for events, which includes managing materials, keeping event documents updated with amount raised, pledges, and other pertinent information.
- Answer phone and email inquiries on behalf of the Development Department, and forward to appropriate staff.
- Assist the Development Team in the preparation and implementation of fundraising materials including letters, case statements, proposals, and direct mail.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and patient privacy regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferred experience in a nonprofit administrative setting.
- Intermediate database experience (previous use of donor management software or CRM preferred).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills that enable work in a collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Willingness and ability to work occasional weekends and/or evening hours.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and accurate documents.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts