Who we are:
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools and digital processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
The UX Designer is part of EIS Digital Product + User Experience Team, responsible for fostering an effective user experience across all stages of business processes covered by EIS applications and products. The Digital Product Team is integral to defining the EIS persona-based application strategy and participating in a cross-functional team to execute the strategy and build products. As a member of the EIS Product team, the UX Designer will be a well-rounded design thinker, in logic, structure, and process; be an advocate for the user; and have a passion for visual and design solutions that are usable, useful and satisfying. The right candidate will have a result and performance driven attitude with a strong sense of accountability.
- Design and map the experience using persona-driven journey maps; create sketches, prototypes, wireframes, screen-flow diagrams & UI specs for testing and development
- Collaborate with clients and product teams and other designers on concept generation
- Collaborate with the project team (product owners, subject matter experts, analysts, developers, testers) to flesh out concepts and quickly build prototypes to socialize with stakeholders.
- Develop interactive prototypes for user testing and rapid iteration
- Consider information architecture and overall experience when mapping out flows and recommending optimal paths
- Enable smooth transition between various digital channels including web, mobile web, and mobile app
- Leading product discovery and ideation workshops to determine future direction and plans
- Effectively communicate project status on a regular basis
- Present and articulate your design decisions based on design thinking methodologies and fundamental UX principles
- 3+ years in UX or Interaction Design
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (ie. Human-Computer Interaction, information design, communications, Computer Systems, etc.)
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS
- Proficiency using design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS, Proto.io
- Comfortable using a collaboration tool such as Zeplin, online whiteboarding tools
- Understanding of web accessibility guidelines
- Experience designing for mobile app and responsive web
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent decision making, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Highly professional and responsive with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Demonstrated ability to define new approaches to complex design problems
- Knowledge and practice of lean product design (UCD) principles
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment, including the ability to influence cross‐functional teams and build strong relationships across the organization
- Ability to conduct usability research studies
- InsurTech / FinTech background
- Experience working with in AGILE
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.