A well established San Francisco design firm that specializes in all phases of interior design and construction is seeking a motivated and experienced Interior Designer to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with and be a part of a creative environment.
- Support the Principals on interior design projects from initial planning through project completion.
- Interact with clients to manage their projects.
- Resposible for meeting preparation and follow up.
- Create floor plans, furniture plans and elevations on AutoCad for presentation to clients.
- Work with showrooms, vendors and independant contractors to specify information to create quotes and accurate design proposls.
- Complete preparation and submission of estimates, invoices to clients and purchase orders to vendors.
- Collaborate on all phases of the design process including furnishings and construction.
- Degree in Interior design.
- Minimum of three years interior design experience.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCad.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.