Business Development Associate
Dynamic, growing company. Opportunities for advancement and self-management. We are looking for a reliable person with excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills who takes pride in accuracy and efficiency. The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast past and ever-changing environment.
Compensation: $80,000 to $130,000, depending on qualifications
Optional Benefits: Healthcare
Company name: European Investment Management Services, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA
- Friendly, enjoy being part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to write clearly and concisely.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner.
- At least 5 years of experience in private.
- Experience with financial services
Primary Duties: *
*You are not required to have experience in performing all of the tasks below.
- Draft service agreements and other official documents.
- Create and review emails for clients and third-party service providers.
- Coordinate with legal, accounting and investment specialists regarding client matters.
- Create hard copy and digital marketing materials.
- Create internal documents to organize marketing strategies.
- Oversee and participate in: client intake procedures, research projects, and other long-term team projects.
- Draft internal memos, charts, and instructions for various tasks and procedures.
- Form entities, open bank and investment accounts and participate in various other activities related to the establishment of legal/financial structures.
- Participate in in-person marketing events and conferences.
- Search for and recommend marketing events to attend or sponsor.
- Research digital marketing opportunities.
- Research infrastructure needed for new service lines.
- Assist with targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the creation of monthly newsletters.
- Keep client records organized and updated in CRM software.
- Assign tasks to others and supervise as needed.
- Handle special projects as needed.
Fluency in at least one of the following languages: Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Lithuanian, Georgian, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Ukranian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bosnian, Latvian, Spanish.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance