We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to take over all customer account management responsibilities. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing customers. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting growth KPI's while maintaining a high level of rapport with our partners.
Primary duties include:
- Research & Analysis: Conduct account analysis to leverage revenue opportunities in the existing campaigns.
- Develop and oversee account strategy, while providing high levels of customer service.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising including but not limited to Adwords, Bing, Facebook, and Native Ad networks.
- Experience managing high budget and high-volume campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- SQL/Redshift experience is a plus.
- HasOffers experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Grow: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
Job Type: Full-time