Based in North Las Vegas, Eightcig.com is rapidly growing to dominate the vapor and e-cigarette industry. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best product and customer experience.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team!
- Manages a team of A/P, A/R, and payroll accountants, providing on-going training, guidance and performance management
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Review journal entries and make adjustment whenever it is necessary
- Assist internal and external audits and due diligence and reporting
- Assist processing and delivering group reporting package in compliance with the group's financial requirements
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforces adherence to requirements; files reports; advises management on needed actions
- Assist Controller on other tasks as needed
- BS degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus but not required
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience with manufacturing, wholesale, retail-chain and supply-chain industry.
- Previous experience using SAP strongly preferred.
- Must be highly organized, superior attention to details and able to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Accounting Supervisor preferred
- Strong analytical abilities with financial reports and reasoning abilities with superior numeric skills
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices
- Proficient knowledge of computer software, including advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understand Mandarin is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)