The Sales Development Representative will call on a Company or individual who has shown interest in Eide's products (warm lead) to develop a robust pipeline of prospects. Warm leads will be provided from our websites, tradeshows, and directories. When a lead is qualified it will be passed on to the appropriate sales representative.
The PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES are:
- Qualify leads over the phone using established criteria and pass each qualified opportunity to the appropriate sales person.
- Update lead status (qualified, not qualified, etc.) in Salesforce after each call.
- Accountable for achieving daily and weekly quota.
- Make 45 calls per day and qualify 21 - 45 leads per month.
The KEY DUTIES are:
- Perform the lead/prospect qualification process in accordance with Corporate Policies, SOP's and How-To requirements.
- Responsible for accurate recording of lead status in Salesforce. Including but not limited to, phone calls, emails, or marketing brochures.
- Adhere to Eide's Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- High School Diploma, College preferred.
- Professional ability to qualify all sales leads.
- Ability to function independently while also working within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- PC skills - Use of standard MS Office applications; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Individual must be honest, hardworking, and a team player.
- Interpersonal skills when dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Willingness to learn.
The position of Sales Development Representative reports to the Marketing & Business Development Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance