Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Associate in Palo Alto, CA might include the following:
- Attend client engagement meetings to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Research business trends to professionally represent the company and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Attend training seminars, professional development and networking events.
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to assist clients (70-80 percent travel is required throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for this role).
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You enjoy being a part of a team and collaborating with others.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, have an active CPA license or are working to obtain it and have 1-2 years of experience in public accounting audit work.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.