Please submit a resume and cover letter and tell us why you feel this position is well suited for you and why you are interested in training and development.
This job will consist of duties and responsibilities covering the administrative needs of Carolyn Stern & Associates Inc., as well as our expansion company, EI Experience. The administrator will be responsible for assisting in general tasks associated with the administrative needs of operations, client relations, and marketing for both businesses.
The ideal candidate is motivated to improve, grow and learn. He or she is respectful and embodies cognitive empathy, which is the ability to recognize and understand the perspectives of others. He or she will be driven by results and display a desire to exceed quality standards. The candidate will be both resilient and committed to their job, their colleagues, and the organization's needs.
The administrative functions of this role are split into two categories: business administration and project administration.
Business Administration: Business administration encompasses all administrative needs for operating the business efficiently under both brands Carolyn Stern & Associates and EI Experience. The functions within this segment are listed as follows:
- Scheduling: schedules appointments and travel for business and personal-related matters.
- Business Development: responsible for finding, completing and submitting all necessary documentation for applications, programs, or business opportunities.
- Marketing: managing the social media outlets of CS and EI as well as conducting preliminary marketing research upon request.
- Finance: responsible for managing the costs of travel, disbursements, service invoices and other operating expenses.
Project Administration: Project administration encompasses all administrative needs for ongoing and upcoming training and development agreements.
- Logistics: scheduling all facilitators, coaches, and trainers on a per contract basis. Responsible for prepping necessary briefs, agendas, meeting minutes and training and coaching materials.
- Task Management: responsible for creating, tasking, and assigning deadlines for all project deliverables within our project management system.
- Content Editing: editing and formatting for all material for CS and EI projects.
- Client Communication: respectful, responsive, professional communication via email, phone and in person regarding project deliverables.
The core competencies required for this position and broken down into the following five skills. These skills are critical to the success of the individual in this role as well as the operation of the business.
- Communication: exceptional reading, writing, and verbal communication ability when communicating with all coworkers, clients, or vendors contacted in the course of a day. This also includes providing superior customer service for all prospective, current, or past clients.
- Accountability: reliable, adaptable, strong work ethic and the ability to manage time efficiently and works with little supervision. Having the ability to motivate oneself, take initiative while providing quality results and paying impeccable attention to detail.
- Collaboration: having a willingness to collaborate, understands others' perspectives, and always seeks new and better methods to enhance our products, serve our clients and improve the business.
- Decision Making: the ability to make effective decisions under changing conditions. Able to adapt to changes in process and competently problem solve challenges that arise. The capability to set and communicate boundaries so we can each bring our best self to work.
- Organization: has great organizational skills and an awareness of the business and our short and long-term goals. Having the ability to recognize and prioritize the needs of the business while maintaining quality and communication standards of our brands.
The job operates remotely, at a home office, or at a client's office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. The general work hours are flexible with a minimum of 85% being performed during average business hours from Monday to Friday.
There may be travel expected with this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,500.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)