We are looking for Product Managers with a passion for what they do, and an interest in health tech, apps, wearables, and improving healthcare. Your core responsibilities are:
- Define the roadmap, vision, and strategy to create products and services with the best experience for our users.
- Drive and manage project execution from development to launch, working with a cross-functional team of designers and developers.
- Gather requirements through user research and testing.
- Measure and communicate project status and risks through-out the life-cycle.
- Build and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to set goals, communicate expectations, and identify new opportunities.
- Develop proposals for new business and research opportunities.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate would have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management roles.
- Experience managing product development and delivering user facing products and services.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, change management and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, organized, and thorough with a desire for continuous improvements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, focused on building relationships, and working in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, change directions, and navigate complex decision making in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Management.
Some other stuff that would be cool too:
- Understanding of the Canadian and Ontario health system (e.g. strategies & policies related to digital health & medical devices, key players, funding model, etc.)
- An interest in UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of quality management systems (e.g. ISO13485) and risk management.
Our mission at eHealth Innovation is to change healthcare delivery for all by designing thoughtful digital technologies that are empathetic and ultimately empower people. We work tirelessly with whip-smart local and international minds from multidisciplinary areas like sciences, design, technology, and health fields to transform health systems around the globe.
Embedded within Toronto General Hospital (University Health Network), we are a part of one of the largest medical research centres in North America and have unparalleled access to insights from those who use our healthcare system the most - patients and their clinicians. Due to this unique positioning and our vast skill set, our work is making an impact right now in areas the of diabetes, heart failure, asthma, chronic pain, juvenile arthritis, and prostate cancer.
Being in a research environment, we are able to concentrate on this goal without being distracted by short term profit motives, or keeping investors happy. Every member of our tightly knit development team has full input in every stage of project architecture, design and implementation.
You can learn about a few of the apps we have developed at the following links:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 3 years (Preferred)