We are currently on the lookout for a Part Time, entry to mid - level event marketing assistant to join our client's event marketing team! The event staff will be tasked with supporting the efforts of our client's event marketing campaigns and promotional events taking place all throughout the local area!
As a Wealth Management company of 35 years, we cater to select group of clients and assist with their financial goals and objectives. This position's function is to maintain constant contact with our clients as well as to promote our services to prospects with event marketing and seminars.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
* Organize, oversee and follow-up on Financial Planning seminars and client events in the San Francisco area
* Follow up on leads
* Arrange client and prospect meetings for principal sales rep
* Appointment setting and calendar control
* Events Planning - monthly seminars / quarterly client events
* Moderate client and prospect contact via phone / mail
* Create and oversee quarterly marketing campaigns
* Produce monthly analysis reports
* Additional administrative responsibilities may be added
* NO COLD CALLING INVOLVED
* 2 year office with marketing or events planning experience
* Must have excellent customer relations & inter-personal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent phone skills
* Ability to work flexible hours - OCCASSIONAL evenings (up to 9 pm)
* MUST HAVE A CAR
This is a Part Time (Flexible Hour position). Can become a permanent Full Time position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
About EH Shum Financial Solutions:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour