Currently we are seeking a Full or Part Time
Administrative Associate/Customer Service Representative for an Independent Financial Planning firm.
Our Administrative Associate will pursue this mission through:
- Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the office
- Delivering unparalleled value, outstanding service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Advisor and Operations staff with meeting our client's needs
The Ideal Candidate will
- Have an out-going personality, be friendly, and someone willing to go the extra-mile to get things done.
- Be dependable and able to multi-task
- Preferred to have accounting background
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Front desk duties (phone / greeting) with clients and visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, mail, email, fax, scans)
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Data entry – in charge of customer information system management (CRM)
- Set up new accounts, maintain existing accounts, run client reports, and on board new prospects and clients.
- Communicate with custodians, and brokers to resolve issues.
- Organize and file custodian statements and trade confirmations.
- Participating in staff meetings and client events
- Seminar assistance (occasional evenings)
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems
- Helping with office upkeep and maintaining supplies
Assist in planning events
- Contact and confirm perspective attendees to our seminars
- Very Proficient in Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) – Excel a must!
- Accounting Background PLUS
- 1-year office experience working with the public
- 2 years college degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Common sense and cheerful attitude
- Occasional evenings (1-2 times per month)
- Must have a car for seminars and events
Open to Full or Part Time.
***PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME VIA WORD ATTACHMENT***