The Office Manager is primarily responsible for establishing key contacts among assigned and potential clients, keeping well informed of development plans of existing clients, with a strong understanding of contract terms and provisions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain positive relationships with existing clients using pre-determined follow-up tools (phone, e-mail, store visits)
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through appropriate proposals and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners and other parties.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including packages, courier services and other correspondence, and manages postage machine.
- Increase sales volume through direct sales efforts, such as cold calling on key clients, preparing quotes and proposals and with follow-ups
- Process orders, either over the phone or in-person, and create Sales Orders
- Maintain a clean and organized front of office space
- Ensuring data is entered accurately in our system.
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquirers, and in other interactions.
- Manage and maintain the showroom and office, which includes display set-up and showroom design
- Maintain confidentiality of all company policies, procedures and information.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of direct work experience as a sales consultant.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an interest in sales and marketing
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Able to understand and carry out instructions in written, verbal or diagram form.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or ordering services, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Able to maintain meticulous records.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills - able to communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization and the executive team.
- Comfortable with large groups of people, and speaking in public
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Will attend presentations/trade shows.
- Customer facing
- Must be able to occasionally lift items up to 25 lbs.
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- A competitive salary
- Generous and comprehensive benefits.
Visit www.egoistaprof.com to learn more about Precision Scale.
- Life insurance
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- office management: 3 years (Preferred)