We are looking for a Business Development Manager with food service experience with a high volume business to liaise with both existing franchisees/operators and promote the brand's development. You must be Guest focused and able to work with hands on approach with all Partners and locations.
- You must be self-motivated, have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and to prioritize.
- You must be a people person who is customer focused, has good communication skills both written and verbal and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and you are skilled with point of sale systems.
- You have experience in growing sales while managing costs and growing profit.
- You must be willing to work week-ends when requested.
- Must have training experience as well as experience with opening new store locations.
- You must be willing to travel.
- Post-Secondary Education in food service hospitality, marketing or business is preferred.
- Responsible for overseeing a designated area/territory, liaising, coaching, motivating and mentoring existing franchisees/operators aiming to improve and maintain the highest brand standards in their locations. You take an entrepreneurial approach to building sales
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of QSC in all day parts for all locations.
- Completing Operational Standard reviews on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible in assisting in new store openings and on-going franchise partner support.
- Responsible for meeting objectives and criteria that are set out by reporting manager.
- Responsible for conducting orientation sessions and arranging on-the-job training for new hires.
- Evaluate performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Follow up through written and verbal communication to franchisees and corporate locations
- Must have experience with P&L and financial statements
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for operations team members.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on processes, changes, and other factors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Management: 3 years (Preferred)