Do you have what it takes? Let's talk.
Please Actually read this Job posting. We are hiring specifically for someone who has E-Commerce experience. If you do not know what Shopify, Stripe and Affiliate Marketing is then this job wont be a good fit for you. We are looking for someone who is an organized brand / marketing wiz that is able to help scale all aspects our fun fast paced growing organization.
At EGear Media, we are dedicated to replacing everyday humdrum commodities with superior lifestyle solutions. We create and market products that support people in their daily pursuits; be it health, fitness, beauty or lifestyle. Everything in our growing line of must-have brands is conceptualized, designed, developed, branded, and sold in-house by our quality-obsessed team members. We play a hands-on role from spark to supernova because we don't want anything to get in the way of providing the best customer experience possible.
Once the new product is ready to market, it's go time. Our ads get people to take action. It takes guts to get noticed online, and we boldly bring our ideas into living color through Social, Display, Search, and Amazon advertising.
WHO WE ARE
We're tech whiz kids, epic storytellers and digital savants. Challenges? We welcome them because we arechallengers. EGear Media is a rebel alliance of hustlers and doers on a mission to disrupt the lifestyle industry with our advanced approach to product creation and marketing.
Our Lake Worth War Room is perpetually abuzz with expert wordsmiths who craft engaging narratives that captivate their audience from first click to check out. Come into our office, and you'll find a culture of top performers and idea-machines who have direct-to-consumer strategies locked down tight. We're devoted to tinkering and toying with our products and marketing strategies until they are LeBron-level good. We sign off on Fridays, but not until after our weekly cocktail-making competition. Too much fun? Maybe, but we've never (ever) been accused of not working hard enough.
Are You Ready to Love Where You Work?
Grind Mode? Jack Bauer.
After Hours? Mick Jagger.
Confidence Level? Elon Musk.
WHO YOU WILL BE
As the Project Manager, you will manage multiple web builds for existing and future brands in the EGear Media portfolio. You will collaborate with our eCommerce strategists, designers and developers to drive all projects forward and deliver success for each brand involved. You will wear many hats, often times at once, to push your projects through from initial concept to delivery. There isn't an aspect of eCommerce you won't see or touch.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING (Qualifications)
- Experience working on Shopify and other eCommerce platforms.
- Deep understanding of eCommerce web design, UX, and development process.
- Trained in Agile Methodologies, Scrum.
- Strong project management and organizational skills — handles multiple projects simultaneously with ease.
- Proficiency with today's leading Project Management software (Asana or Basecamp).
- Proficient with project scoping, planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Experience with resource management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Technically savvy and proactive about independently learning new developments in the internet industry and digital space.
- Familiarity with project ticketing systems, Google Analytics/Adwords, HTML,XML, PhotoShop, FTP/SFTP applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Responsibilities)
- Develop and Maintain: Execute roadmaps aligned to business objectives and customer needs.
- Ownership: Effectively drive forward day-to-day internal and third-party communications.
- Identify: Uncover opportunities to improve system processes and set our internal teams to work reaching those higher standards.
- Enable: Facilitate sales growth by developing features / functionality that improve the end-to-end eCommerce customer experience and support business systems integrations.
- Team Player: Work closely in a tight-knit team to meet company goals and numbers.
- Monitor: Keep a close watch on the daily progress of each project and proactively tackle potential questions, delays and conflicts.
- Anticipate: Problems... you will always have a back-up plan. And a good one at that.
- DDCRC: Document, define, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for eCommerce initiatives and releases.
WHAT WE BRING (Perks)
- Competitive Salary: We want the best of the best and to get it, we know we have to pay to play.
- Flexible Working Hours + Unlimited PTO: We offer flexible and core working hours and PTO, so you can find theworkflow that works best for you.
- World-Class Healthcare: We consider our employees our family, and family takes care of its own. We offer premium health insurance for the coverage you deserve.
- Long-Term Benefits: We put money in your pocket for today and tomorrow by matching your retirement contributions dollar for dollar. Up to 4% of your total paycheck.
- Routine Social Events + Company Vacations: As we said, we play hard. We host weekly in-office bartender competitions, BBQs and bonfires, speakeasy takeovers, and so much more.
WHAT WE EXPECT (Culture)
- A Modern Day MacGyver: No problem is too big for you to solve. What you don't know, you'll jump right in and figure out what needs to be done.
- You Got Swagger: You know you can get it done and be the best at it. We admire and strive for confidence and a can-do attitude.
- All-Star Team Player: You won't let your team down. At the end of the day, we're counting on you to be at the top of your game.
- Agility of an Olympian: You take pride in getting things done quickly and in the most efficient manner possible. As an industry disrupter, speed and flexibility are vital to getting the job done.
- Practical Jokes Encouraged: We like to laugh around here! We may be an ambitious and hard-working bunch, but we know how to let our hair down.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year