Senior Account Executive (SAE)
Egami Group is an award-winning multicultural marketing, communications and PR firm that links brands to their desired consumers via innovative platforms and inspirational brand experiences that inspire and impact the world. We are committed to excellence with humble confidence, enthusiastic about creativity, managing relationships and doing the right thing with a get-it-done spirit. We are a proud Woman & Minority Owned Business.
The SAE assists in managing day-to-day activities of assigned account(s), while coordinating effectively with client brand team and extended partners on development of tactics. The position assumes financial responsibility of managing project budgets and strategic understanding of the client business and provides sound and responsible client counsel. They must have a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful projects and strategies.
We are searching for candidates that are hands-on, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to grow through a purpose-inspired journey.
You will succeed in this role, if:
- You are a self-starter with strong organizational, multi-tasking and detail-oriented skills.
- You are someone with high energy and a strong work ethic.
- You are open to accepting new challenges with a willingness to learn.
- You are a good communicator.
- You monitor the market, analyze companies, and come up with recommendations.
- You proactively contribute your own ideas, bring in your networks/expertise where needed and manage your own projects.
What you will do:
- Work alongside the Senior Account Supervisor, Account Director, and SVP of Client Experience to support client team(s) and client programs, staying abreast of any issues or opportunities at all times.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the client's business, show a high level of integrity in counseling and consulting and develop relationships with all critical decision makers at client companies.
- Behave in a professional and ethical manner, while upholding the values of quality, integrity, respect, entrepreneurial spirit and mutual benefit.
- Support day-to-day development of projects within approved plans.
- Ensure stages of projects are approved with adequate time to meet deadlines.
- Help develop estimates with team and client approval.
- Monitor project budgets.
- Support in client status calls/meetings; writes and issues contact reports and status reports.
- Coordinate effectively with internal/external team members and clients.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of client's business to anticipate challenges and opportunities.
- Monitor competitive promotional initiatives.
- Participate in developing promotional plans.
- Respond to both internal and external client requests promptly and appropriately.
- Manage junior staff (AAE/AE/Interns).
- Establish/maintain relationships with media and influencers.
- Provide leadership in account management, media/influencer relations.
- Be knowledgeable around the evolving nature of media outreach.
What you will need:
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Capable of troubleshooting project obstacles and challenges with creative problem solving.
- An understanding of the clients' business by reading trade publications.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to recommend ways to improve work processes and efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing/Communications; advance degree preferred
- Experience in multicultural and AA markets
- Strong planning skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record in prioritizing a heavy workload and multi-tasking
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to meet deadlines with accuracy and diplomacy
- 4-6 years of PR, Advertising and Communications experience.
- Must have agency experience.
- Willingness to travel (client meetings, event activations, conferences).
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas.
- Independent and autonomous judgment.
- Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic.
- Intercultural competence and experience of working with diverse personalities.
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive.
- Highest ethical standards.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Be a pleasure to work with.
Job Type: Full-time
- public relations: 4 years (Required)
- communications: 4 years (Required)