Senior Account Executive (SAE)
Egami Group is an award-winning multicultural marketing and PR firm that links brands to their desired consumers via innovative platforms and inspirational brand experiences that inspire and impact the world. We are committed to excellence with humble confidence, enthusiastic about creativity, managing relationships and doing the right thing with a get-it-done spirit. We are a proud Woman & Minority Owned Business.
The SAE manages day-to-day activities of assigned account(s), while coordinating effectively with client brand team and extended partners on development of tactics. The position assumes financial responsibility of managing project budgets and strategic understanding of the client business and provides sound and responsible client counsel. They must have a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful projects and strategies.
We are searching for candidates that are hands-on, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to grow through a purpose-inspired journey.
- Work alongside Account Directors, and VP Client Services to support client team(s) and client programs, staying abreast of any issues or opportunities at all times.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the client's business, show a high level of integrity in counseling and consulting and develop relationships with all critical decision makers at client companies.
- Behave in a professional and ethical manner, while upholding the values of quality, integrity, respect, entrepreneurial spirit and mutual benefit.
- Guides day-to-day development of projects within approved plans.
- Ensures stages of projects are approved with adequate time to meet deadlines.
- Develops estimates with team and gains client approval.
- Create and monitor project budgets.
- Conducts client status calls/meetings; writes and issues contact reports and status reports.
- Coordinates effectively with internal/external team members and clients.
- Acquires thorough knowledge of client's business to anticipate marketing and advertising challenges and opportunities.
- Monitors competitive promotional initiatives.
- Participate in developing promotional plans.
- Responds to both internal and external client requests promptly and appropriately.
- Begins to manage junior staff.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Capable of troubleshooting project obstacles and challenges by demonstrating creative problem solving.
- Secures an understanding of the clients' business by reading trade publications.
- Understands advertising fundamentals, including positioning, branding and principles of good creative.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Recommends ways to improve work processes and efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing/Communications; advance degree preferred
- Experience in multicultural and AA markets a must
- Strong planning skills and strategic thinking
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record in prioritizing a heavy workload and multi-tasking
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to meet deadlines with accuracy and diplomacy
- 3-5 years of PR, Advertising and Communications experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Advertising: 3 years (Required)
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)