eFront is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer that will play an integral part in the initial phase of the client life-cycle. The Sales Engineer supports pre-sales productivity and deal flow by providing functional and subject matter expertise in complex solutions. This individual will collaborate with sales, services, and product managers to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs. This client-facing opportunity requires substantial interaction with prospects and clients in addition to light travel.
Your day will include:
- Work with the sales team to deliver technical, sales support with an emphasis on understanding and addressing client requirements.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from potential clients.
- Coordinate and manage internal solution environments.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Develop and conduct client demonstrations.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, product, and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing-related events.
- Communicate client feedback and new requirements to the Product team.
If you see yourself doing these activities, you probably have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client facing role such as Professional Services Consultant, Sales Engineer, Project Management, or Solutions role (ideally within the Investment Management Industry)
- Experience presenting technical concepts and/or software to senior level business users.
- Strong Analytical/Reporting Skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Ability to handle objections when challenged in a one on many situation
- Highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Prior experience in the alternative asset /private equity industry would be an advantage
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFrontand our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales engineer: 3 years (Required)