WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver. WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for and individual that will work as part of a team of software experts. We want people who will bring passion to the job and push themselves, teammates and our customers to the next level. Creative thinking is always welcome and expected at EFI.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Establish and maintain close and professional contact with key users, influencers and decision makers during the pre-sale process
- Provide technical responses to RFP and tender requests
- Be able to explain, demonstrate and present all products, to a variety of audiences via webinar, in groups and one-on-one
- Understand products from other manufacturers that could be seen to enhance or compete with our own products
- Learn all current and future ERP products and technologies to offer accurate and professional sales support.
Pre-Sales activities that may include:
- Actively assist sales team in deal closure.
- Deliver demos at customer’s site or via web
- Assist discovery sessions with clients to analyze and interpret business requirements and needs.
- Be actively involved in business related activities - exhibitions, road shows, customer seminars, product launches, etc. as part of the regional sales team activities.
Post-Sales activities that may include:
- Work with colleagues across all business areas to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Provide post-go-live support and ongoing consultancy to our customer base
- Provide market insights from customers and non-customers to the Product Development teams
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Relevant undergraduate degree (Fashion Design, Merchandising, Technical Fashion Design) or equivalent experience
- Experience in technical design role at fashion brand/retailer or production/sourcing knowledge.
- Knowledge of pattern design and technical construction for garments or other sewn product
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in teaching/training others in using software
- Experience using 2D CAD
- Experience with 3D software - advantage (Optitex preferred)
- Experience with 3D modeling software (Maya, Rhino, Solidworks) a plus
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in fashion and apparel industry.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”