Effy Jewelry is looking for a creative and passionate Copywriter / Content Strategist to join our growing creative team to write witty and compelling copy for the brand. This would be someone who is passionate about developing our brand voice / guidelines with our Creative Director and creating copy that delivers strategically for both digital and physical channels.
This is either full-time or freelance
- Play a pivotal role in defining and maintain the Effy brand voice by writing clear, detailed copy that also embodies our brand DNA.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ideate and concept campaigns, stories and messaging across print, digital, video and out of home platforms for both retail and wholesale channels.
- Write and edit copy for catalog and collateral that express the brand voice
- Write and edit site copy including product descriptions for web, create keyword-rich content and tagline that are optimized for SEO
- Write and edit compelling marketing emails, including subject lines, with the goal to maximize open rate, click-through rate and conversion
- Write and edit engaging copy and content for all social platforms that are native to each channel for the most amplification and engagement
- Own, develop and maintain the brand copy guidelines and maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring consistency in messaging while striving to push the boundaries and find new ways to communicate with our customers
- Support the Creative Director to act as the anchor point that align creative development across all cross functional teams (marketing, ecommerce, merchandising and design)
- Write copy for new product launches, event invites, in-store signage or any other customer or industry-facing asset
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting and/or content development, jewelry and fashion industry required; prior experience developing content and writing copy for social media, email marketing, Facebook ads and SEO a plus
- Creative and strategic thinker who is nimble, curious and open-minded
- Passionate for the ever-changing fashion and cultural landscape
- An innate understanding of content that will be successful for our target audiences and how copy impacts SEO
- Someone who is smart, funny, super organized, collaborative and enjoy wearing many hats - someone who loves coming up with the idea as well as executing them from concept to completion
- Strong attention to detail in copy editing and proofreading
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- jewelry: 1 year (Required)
- copywriting: 3 years (Required)