Digital Marketing manager
The digital and growth marketing manager will develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels that will drive continued growth. We want to work with an individual who lives and breathes digital marketing.
We are a socially-minded rapidly growing food start-up. We are expanding our distribution nationwide and looking to increase our digital presence.
The manager will be responsible for strategically planning, testing, implementing, and optimizing Social Media, ecommerce and all online marketing initiatives.
Strong experience in SEM, SEO, affiliates, display/retargeting and referral programs, co-marketing and 'growth-hacking' initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices in digital universe, as well as proficiency in PPC
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data, analysis, and visualization
- Experience with Google Adwords/Analytics, certification a plus
- Drive sales through social media ads and strategy
- Optimize content for different social platforms
- Ensure web and social media content is current, relevant, user-focused and within brand guidelines.
- Monitor and provide performance metrics
- Critical: In-depth expertise across wide range of online growth tools and tactics;
- Prior (successful) tactical growth/scaling experience in social media segment
- Newsletter: ISP deliverability knowledge and ability to ensure emails are getting to the inbox
- In-depth knowledge social media platform animation, emerging trends and marketing opportunities.
- Build, implement, and oversee successful brand influencer strategies to connect with current and future customers
- Develop influencer campaigns and audience tools to determine strongest influencer match for brand partnerships
- Digital community development
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor.
- Paid Social Media
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel.
- Strong understanding of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets.
- Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Time tracking with Harvest app
- Fast implementation.
- Attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Positive attitude.
- Good at communicating.
- Team driven.
Office Environment / Company Benefits:
- Free parking
- Free snacks, hot beverages in the office
- Beautiful views of the Hollywood Hills
- Free opportunity to attend conferences, expos and variety of events
- For full-time employees: free gym access / health insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 4 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 4 years (Required)
- Google AdWords Certification (Preferred)
Hours per week: