eFemme is a Toronto based beauty company that has plans to extend and launch a new line of beauty products for the Chinese market. We are looking for a full-time graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. With multiple launches planned for 2019, this is a hugely strategic position needing an experienced professional capable of embracing the 'all hands in' approach.
- Create new illustrations from scratch that will be published on various digital and web platforms.
- Apply knowledge of best practices in the digital design process, including packaging design, sales material, e-commerce, advertisements, and other marketing materials as required
- Produce high-quality projects while working under tight and changing deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and operate in a deadline-driven environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design and illustration. (Portfolio required)
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong digital illustration skill
- Knowledge of Asian design industry
To apply, please send us the followings to review:
- Cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role
- Link to your online portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
- graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)