About the role:
The Creative Director - is a highly creative, hyper collaborative team player who draws out the best ideas and oversees top-notch execution on behalf of our brand. An excellent storyteller and is able to expertly articulate concepts succinctly and compellingly.
You have a multi-faceted conceptual, strategic and visual background, which you'll use to understand and evolve the eFemme brand and ideate everything from physical experiences to digital products. You have worked across many teams within the same organization, understand how to navigate company ecosystems, and know-how to establish meaningful and fruitful working relationships with other teams. And lastly -- you are a ball of positive, fun, can-do, insightful energy with the uncanny ability to influence your team into having that same outlook at work.
This individual needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment, ideate quickly and solve problems in an innovative way.
What you'll do:
- Develop integrated content marketing strategies for eFemme's brand.
- Ideate large-scale, multi-platform/multi-medium concepts for brands across our key values (Haircare, Beauty, Lifestyle)
- Synthesize relevant research, best practices, trending topics and intuition to create strategies that align with our brand's KPI's
- Ensuring on-time, flawless execution of brand products
- Work with the team to understand and develop key objectives for specific campaigns
- Summarize findings and present creative strategies to the team
- Develop campaigns that are supported by a strong strategic narrative
- Work closely with the Operations and Sales team to develop innovative and executable marketing solutions
- Identifying gaps in eFemme's workflows, and working closely with the Director of Operations to enhance efficiencies
- Lead Full-Service Content Productions (when necessary)
- Expanding eFemme's Creator Network and internal content creation team.
- Projecting quarterly sales and revenue targets within eFemme's KPI's
- Ownership of brand budget, monthly process (including share reporting, financial reporting)
What you have:
- You have 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing field (agency experience preferred) and in creative management
- Strong leader able to guide and mentor a multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects across a variety of industries
- Excels at direct client interaction with the ability to build relationships and lead presentations
- Deep experience in designing and ideating for all digital platforms
- Direct experience with creative channel strategy in digital media
- Deep understanding of the rapidly evolving digital media environment including emerging market trends, platforms, and experiences (Design, Branding, Product Design, Photo etc are a plus)
- Experience building out creative ideas/platforms and pricing based on Client briefs and KPI's
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud Products (Photoshop etc) (Keynote and Powerpoint are a plus)
Job Type: Full-time
- Creative Director: 3 years (Preferred)