Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Creative, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed.
And as a member EFA's design team, the Graphic Designerwill be a major point of contact for many of our teams as help needed. A successful applicant will be someone who can balance self-management, accomplishing goals, and being able to communicate effectively.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Ability to create and execute assets
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly digital, IT, communications and marketing
- Lead and direct the production of marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback
- A minimum of 2 years' proven experience as a graphic designer or in a similar creative role!
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding organization skills, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Excellent writing, communication, and project management skills
- Highly effective at managing multiple deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; Master's degree in related field preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)