Edkent Inc. is a digital marketing agency that's growing at a rapid pace and delivers effective solutions for clients on services like web design to online marketing (SEO, SEM, and SMM), reputation management and brand creation. We pride ourselves on bringing creativity and innovation to every project and work with our clients with a goal to help them improve their ROI on their marketing.
At Edkent Inc. we believe in working together as a team to achieve our greatest potential—and having a good time in the process. We are committed to a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Executive who has the willingness to tackle whatever comes your way with great management skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to work together as a team.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Making 'pitches' to win new business
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Presenting the business proposals to the new clients
- You are expected to build rapport and share a great understanding with the clients
- Setting up meeting with the clients
- handling all inbound & outbound Sales (NOT cold calling)
- Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Handle all inbound leads
- Coordinate activities within the team and to communicate regularly with our clients regarding all projects
- You have the experience in coordinating marketing projects with business owners and senior level executives
- You are comfortable speaking to clients and have great telephone and email etiquette
- You are a good team player who understands projects and their priority
- Review and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- You are driven by deadlines and are capable of ensuring that the project deadlines are always maintained
- You will be closely working with the Account Management team and will effectively communicate all information with the clients as well as your team
- You are a dynamic personality who is outgoing in nature and is expected to play the role of a brand custodian
- We seek a leader who is capable of building and managing a dynamic and focused account management team
- Communication and attention to detail are skills that you possess
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively
Education and Experience
The Account Executive will bring the following qualifications to the workplace:
- A background in account management and a proven ability to communicate effectively is key to this role
- 1-3 years experience in client interaction role in the digital marketing/advertising industry
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing environment/digital media is a must.
- Experience in marketing data analytics and interpretation is required.
- Has been exposed to practices of modern B2B and digital marketing
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC & SMM is required
- Strong telephone etiquette and familiarity with B2B emailing is essential
- Technically sound and capable of learning quickly
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must regularly create customized reports for clients
- Candidates with familiarity in Google Adwords/Analytics would be given preference
So if you're a born winner with an amazing ability to communicate efficiently, are full of energy, enthusiastic, and want to grow your career, then Edkent Media is the right place for you!
We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role! Think you have what it takes to be our Account Executive?
Job Type: Full-time
Base-Salary: $36,000.00- $38,000.00 (depending on level of experience) (plus bonuses) and health benefits after completion of 3 months of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Client Services: 2 years (Required)
- Call Centre: 3 years (Required)
- Account Management: 2 years (Required)