Junior Tech for Award Winning B Corp
EcoLogic Solutions (http://www.ecologicsolutions.com/) ’ mission is to provide the B to B, institutional marketplace with a complete offering of environmentally-preferable cleaning, maintenance and sanitizing products, technology, and equipment. EcoLogic’s industry leading eco-friendly products are effective, cost-competitive and disruptive alternatives to the mass used, standard and hazardous cleaning chemicals. In expanding the availability and use of non-hazardous cleaning products, our company beneficially impacts something greater than ourselves and our customers: the health of the user and environment while generating added energy to social and sustainable change.
EcoLogic Solutions is a B Corp certified and award winning,value-based business that operates according to the principles of sustainability and integrates these into daily decision making. EcoLogic provides a dynamic, open, exciting work environment with many opportunities for advancement and to learn new elements of business and sustainability.
We are actively seeking a Junior Technician to capitalize on immediate opportunities and help grow our business, and achieve our overall green mission. In this role, you will be expected to support our customers in the Northern California region.
After “boot camp” training, you will be engaged in missions to convert accounts to our beneficial option, while providing a high level of technical service and support.
* Complete preventative maintenance and emergency service request calls
* Survey and spec new accounts
* Assist in installing dispensing equipment and dish machines
* Put together proposals for prospective customers
* Maintain existing customer relationships
* Work with existing regional service technicians to maintain and grow account relationships and customer satisfaction
* Provide ongoing training, sales and service support for existing accounts to maintain customer satisfaction
* High energy, proactive, self-starter with competitive drive and a “can do” attitude
* Mechanically inclined / handy and comfortable with power tools
* Basic plumbing and electrical understanding or experience
* Ability to quickly solve problems and demonstrate solid customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Powerpoint and Google docs/sheets
* Team Player mentality
* Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
* Experience in the food service or hospitality business
* Demonstrated awareness & activities with Environmental and social impact issues
* Experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or related skill sets
* Technical Proficiency in manual service fields - ideally dish machines and chemical dispensers
* Bilingual in Spanish
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Annual bonus based on sales growth and customer retention
* Contributions to Health Care, Transportation and Cell phone
* Access to Company ESOP, Stock Option Plan
When applying, please include a resume and cover letter.