The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Graphic Designer for our Ashley HomeStore Marketing Team within our Head Office located at 116 Nature Park Way in Winnipeg, MB.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the design, layout, and production of marketing material used to increase customer traffic and to reinforce the brand of the organization.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Design a variety of advertising materials for print and digital including; ads, direct mail, flyers, digital graphics, posters, banners, brochures, and identity.
- Prepare final files for press and web production.
- Ensure consistency in company publications by adhering to graphic standards.
- Meet specific deadlines of projects.
- Maintain, coordinate & distribute graphic resources; including imagery, logos, and photography
- Track time and records
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design
- 2+ years of working experience
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Office programs in a Mac based environment
- Extensive knowledge of pre-press and digital image requirements
- Team player open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong design management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Dufresne Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.