D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Mortgage Staff Accountant for their Accounting Department. The right candidate will perform a variety of accounting functions for builder affiliated mortgage company and title companies including payables, journal entries, reconciliations and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain accurate accounting records
- Perform a variety of balance sheet account reconciliations and income statements
- Participate in the monthly closing of the books and general ledger
- Communicate with other departments as necessary to coordinate work flow and collect information
- Assist in annual internal and external audits
- Monitor and review compliance with applicable laws and regulations as necessary
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder. #WeBuildPeople2
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook and Instagram!
Job Posting: Nov 27, 2019, 12:00:00 AM