This position will be responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals with a focus on business customers. Candidate must have an outgoing charming personality and the ability to cold call and sell independently through various sales channels.
- Sourcing and creating qualified lead lists with a focus on business customers.
- Creating and executing email templates and campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team.
- High volume of outbound sales calls daily - cold calls, warm calls, new customers.
- Design, create, and ship various product samples tailored to qualified leads in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Sell through various mediums, including but not limited to wholesalers, distributors, retailers, direct, e-commerce.
- Contact customers via telephone and email as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals.
- Reevaluate work on an ongoing basis to increase sales on a per customer basis.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Help improve product offering and by sourcing qualified product feedback from customers on product improvements, innovations, desired offerings, and SKU optimizations.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding competitor products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies.
- Develop maximum sales potential through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products, as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Fulfill customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, and/ or samples.
- High School diploma - required
- Bachelor's Degree - preferred
Experience and Requirements:
- 1 - 3 years SALES experience. Inside sales and cold calling experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Sales hunter mentality, results oriented
- Solid work ethic: Integrity, honesty, courage and forthrightness
- Strong phone presence with ability to make several hundred calls per day
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick days and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Salary Range: Competitive Salary
Crown Poly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules