We are seeking a savvy Social Media Specialist for an 18-month contract with our client, working full time hours onsite with their team in Mississauga.
This role is responsible in the facilitation of the development and execution of brand building social media strategies to engage our client's audiences as well as expand their social community.
- Establishing and management of content calendar and special dates calendar
- Interface with client's AOR to provide feedback on written content, dispute resolution, product accuracy, ensuring assets are authorized for social media use, ensure the voice of brand is properly represented
- Collaborate and brief agency on key social content
- Review/Deliver feedback on agency creative and curate social media content that is strategically aligned with brand and marketing strategy
- Develop and implement social media strategies and content calendar to speak to all marketing activities
- Research, plan and execute new initiatives to grow online community, increase engagement and drive more qualified traffic to website
- Monitor and audit all channels regularly
- Analyze, report and provide recommendations for improved performance of metrics
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist with formal training in an accredited program
- Creative and analytical thinker with an eye for detail
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong time management skills and able to work independently
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and external partners
- Strong presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong writing skills with the ability to communicate the brand effectively through various social channels
- Strong interest in keeping up-to-date with emerging trends in social
- Demonstrated success in building brand and maintaining online communities in the social space: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Experience with copywriting for online channels as well as moderation
- Strong knowledge and experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Strong with social platform analytics
Apply now for immediate consideration!