Coreio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based IT services provider that delivers IT Infrastructure and Operations solutions for enterprise-scale companies across North America. We build on our 35-plus year history as a strategic partner, and apply our experience as in-house IT experts, to help our clients solve complex business and technology issues, so they can focus on what they do best.
As an industry leader in providing excellent Customer Service, Coreio's primary focus is delivering seamless, consistent and measurable results to end users through our Client Services Team. We expect that all of our people share in this vision and do their part in solidifying our philosophy.
Visit www.coreio.com for more information.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Programmer/Developer for a 12-month contract (with possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent oppportunity) with our growing ServiceNow practice to work on Coreio ServiceNow implementations as well as implementations for our clients.
The Service Now Programmer/Developer will be a key player in developing, maintaining and enhancing applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform as well as building Integrations with other existing systems.
Candidates must demonstrate expert knowledge of the ServiceNow toolset and have experience building integrations with related systems.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop, maintain and enhance applications in ServiceNow.
- Build integrations between ServiceNow and other existing systems.
- Provide second level support to the Production Support team in ServiceNow operations.
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
- Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise.
- Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge within the team.
- Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities.
- Provide quality and consistent service to the customer.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
- 2+ years of demonstrated hands-on development experience on the ServiceNow platform particularly in the following areas:
- Tables, Database Views and ACLs
- Business Rules
- Script Includes
- Scheduled Jobs
- Service Portal Development
- Catalog Items
- UI Scripts, Client Scripts and UI Policies
- Import Sets and Transform Maps
- REST and SOAP Integrations
- 4+ years of Java scripting and software development experience.
- Strong analytical, estimating and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices.
- Experience developing clear and concise technical process documentation.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM Concepts
- Familiar with SDLC processes
NICE TO HAVE:
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience in Agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience in ServiceNow Jelly Scripting
- Experience in LDAP Integrations and/or SSO
- Experience in AngularJS
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification
Coreio is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Coreio encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources team by email at email@example.com.