Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
About You: You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the HR team, you'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You have the following experience:
* 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist, ideally at a start-up, or in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
* A demonstrated ability to influence leaders. You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive
* You index high on personal resilience and don't get flustered by change or undefined problems
* Strong organization, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated record of embracing technology in how you do your work
* Experience thinking critically, working independently, and solving problems
You will be responsible for a broad range of HR issues, including:
* Conducting and managing new hire orientation; look for ways to improve the employee experience
* Serving as point of contact for general benefit and HR questions
* Understanding of health benefits, 401K contributions, FMLA & employment laws
* Assist and develop policies and procedures according to industry best practices
* Ability to work with leadership on tight deadlines- updating organizational charts, review cycles, open enrollment
* Coordinate between all departments to ensure proper information flow and maintain accurate and up do date employee data across multiple platforms
* Complete employment verifications, state and Department of Labor compliance documents
* Handling conversations regarding career growth, compensation, and equity
* Facilitating the growth/ development of ERG's
* Willingness to learn or implement new systems and processes
* Working cross functionally with Recruiting, Finance, and Legal teams
* Enrolling new hires in benefits administration
* Demonstrated ability to educate employees on various systems and internal tools
* Assist with monthly surveys
Experience in the following preferred Industries:
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team-player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!