The Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses (“CEB”) are wholly owned subsidiaries of Consolidated Edison, Inc. (“CEI”). The CEBs develop, own and operate renewable energy projects and provide energy services to wholesale, commercial and government customers throughout the United States.
Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, through its three main subsidiaries, develops, owns, and operates renewable and energy infrastructure assets and provides energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail customers.
Con Edison Solutions is an energy services company that provides renewable energy, sustainability services, cost-effective energy efficiency solutions, demand response, and energy performance contracting.
Con Edison Development develops, owns, and operates renewable and energy infrastructure. It is one of the largest solar owners and operators in North America.
Con Edison Energy is an experienced power marketer and asset manager, providing customized energy-management services to a broad range of clients.
This is your opportunity to join our talented professionals as a Summer Intern in any of our divisions.
Location: San Diego, CA office
Length of Program: 10-weeks (40 hour work week)
June 2020 - August 2020
Paid internship program
Based on your background and interests, you will be matched to, interview with, and work on a team for 10 weeks during the summer.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Sophomore year or later, or graduate program at an accredited institution taking at least one class in the semester prior to the internship program and returning to school for at least one semester upon completion of the internship program
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and be flexible in meeting assignments.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills and a high energy level are required.
- Previous entry level work experience strongly preferred
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Strongly prefer candidates who live within a commutable distance
- Must provide own housing and transportation to/from work
- Must provide proper work authorization
- As a condition of employment, must successfully complete a background check
Summer Internship Details/Description:
Company/Department: CEB Project Development
Preferred Academic Discipline(s): Engineering, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Marketing or Business related discipline
The purpose of this Summer Internship is to provide college students with work experience in their chosen academic field.