ComplyWorks Ltd. (ComplyWorks) is a compliance management solution company with offices in Calgary, Toronto, and South Africa. As a global leader in compliance management, ComplyWorks actively works to bring innovative solutions to the marketplace, while retaining its focus on its clients. Since inception in 2004, ComplyWorks has continued to expand its offerings to cover the entire compliance lifecycle, from contractor management, through to workforce and worksite management.
The ComplyWorks team is made up of incredibly smart, talented and accomplished people from around the world. With amazing culture, an appreciation for outstanding customer experience, a great work-life balance and for lifetime learning; we are changing the world of compliance management. At Complyworks, we build trusted relationships with all stakeholders and have earned a reputation for our innovation, integrity, leadership, safety and uncompromising ethics.
ComplyWorks is seeking a Customer Engagement Representative (English and Arabic, Mandarin, French, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian) out of our Calgary Head Office for our Morning Shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday to Friday. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Engagement this individual is responsible for handling outgoing customer communications via phone and email. This individual will be responsible for contacting customers regarding items such as subscription renewals, subscription issues, and compliance issues as requested by clients. This individual is also required to serve customers by providing product and service information, as well as resolve product and service issues in an efficient, professional, and positive manner.
- Contact customers as assigned, regarding items such as subscription suspensions, outstanding payments, and contractor compliance
- Conduct sales and product promotion calls in order to provide business solutions to subscribers
- Actively offer help to customers that are struggling to use the ComplyWorks system
- Recommend products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Attract potential customers by answering questions and suggesting information about products and services
- Recording of timely, accurate, concise and clear notes for all support queries and subscriber account activities
- Data entry pertaining to the ongoing maintenance of customer subscriptions, within given guidelines
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, assisting and/or completing correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Provide assistance to the Client Relationship Management, Finance and Sales teams when necessary
- General troubleshooting, as well as observation and communication of errors within the ComplyWorks system
- Verifying subscriptions as per ComplyWorks and client guidelines with a high level of accuracy, as required
- 2-5 years of customer service experience
- Must possess a high school diploma; some Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic, Mandarin, French, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Spanish, or Russian
- Previous experience in sales and product promotion, including calling customers to promote or sell
- Strong customer service skills including; positive attitude, consistency, customer-first mindset, professionalism, and efficiency
- Ability to apply product knowledge when recommending services
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Proficient at problem-solving and comfortable with resolving conflicts
- Capacity to multi-task
- High-level of confidence with computers
- Must be very comfortable with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word. (Experience using other Microsoft Office programs is an asset.)
- Proficient at working in and adding to a team environment
- Previous experience in a call centre environment and using live chat software is an asset
Please send your cover letter and resume through our careers page on our website.
The successful candidate will have to undergo a criminal record check as condition of their employment.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: 4838 Richard Rd SW, Calgary AB
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Portuguese (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- German (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)