Based in San Francisco, California with operations in both Pleasanton, California and Bangalore, India, we are seeking a talented leader of to assume ownership of the company's UI/UX development.
We are in the initial stages of putting together an excellent user experience organization. If you believe in solving complex and difficult problems with simple and usable solutions that make sense, then CoachList might be just the team you want to be part of. We currently have a small group of user experience and product team members and are bringing together a really smart and efficient team that can solve interesting and challenging problems in the world of sports technology and athletics. A passion to create cutting edge marketplace applications is an absolute must, because this role will directly impact the experience of millions of sports industry participants.
You will be involved in building powerful and engaging consumer experiences that can touch the lives of millions of aspiring and established sports athletes and service professionals. This position comes with a lot of feature ownership responsibilities and will be empowered and encouraged to make quick. You will be expected to:
* Learn, Research and Solve complex problems involving building really performant, fast and scalable user interfaces for marketplaces including scheduling, ecommerce, and loyalty management in the world of athletics, sports and coaching.
* Be part of a really agile development team and proactively own feature development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating plat-forms.
* Continually updates skill sets to keep the CoachList stack on the cutting edge and performing at the very high level.
1. Gather market data, customer insights, and customer data from sources inside and out-side the company (including senior leadership) to inform business and product requirements that can differentiate CoachList.
2. To be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design.
3. A well-rounded UX/UI professional who connects the dots between business needs, in-novation and good design.
4. Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
5. Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
6. Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
7. Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) cur-rent and emerging UX/UI trends.
9. Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI/UX.
10. At least 5 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
11. Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is desired.
12. Impeccable skills visual and motion design preferred.
13. Ensure the CoachList and related products have a world-class user experience that engages and converts customers.
14. Measure user and customer sentiment and loyalty, and institute programs to continually improve the user and customer experience.
15. Ensure that Engineering, Product Management, and User Experience function as a Strategic Triad, to collaboratively define intended experience outcomes, and deliver inspiring products that drive profitable revenue.
A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience defining, designing, and delivering products and services that differentiate this leader's products and services from the competition.
* Demonstrated experience designing product and service experiences that engage, convert, and retain users at a high level.
* At least 5 years' experience developing large scale distributed web-based applications. Experience with internationalization.
* Experience working remotely with resources in India a plus.
* Ability to develop product functional and architecture specifications into an organized and realistic project development plan.