Clipwire Games is honored that millions of people around the world have played our games. We're constantly working to please and excite our players with new games and ideas; to do this we need a team of passionate people who believe in constantly pushing the boundaries, learning new things and evolving.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a producer. In this position you will work on established games to deliver exciting experiences, features and content for players. The products you will be assigned to already have thousands of players, some who have been playing for several years; you will be responsible for making sure their experience is always fresh and enjoyable.
Our goal is to provide our players with an amazing experience, and your role within that goal will be to ensure that the games are kept up to date with content and events.
Please note this position is on-site in our office currently located in Markham and moving downtown (near Yonge and Richmond) in July.
- Prioritize and assign tasks.
- Create production roadmap and ensure it is delivered as scheduled.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in products and design creative solutions to solve them.
- Read and understand analytical reports to make design and planning decisions.
- Manage event content and calendars.
- Ensure product quality is constantly maintained or improved.
- Ensure all project stake holders have clear direction.
- Work with QA and support team to ensure the game is free of any issues or bugs.
- Monitor and keep up to date with product category and apply knowledge to our products.
- 1 year or more of video game production and/or design experience.
- Knowledge of mobile game and free to play design and monetization strategies.
- Comfortable working with metrics and making data-informed decisions.
- Understanding of game economy design and balance.
- Passionate about games, with a keen attention to detail.
- Already familiar with one or more of our games.
- Worked with Unity, Trello and/or Slack in the past.
- Knowledge in mobile game marketing.
What We Offer
- Full time, permanent role.
- Competitive compensation.
- Regular company-paid outings and social events including meals, shows, activities, etc.
- Professional and modern office work environment.
- Rapidly growing company with opportunity for you to grow with us.
- Work with extremely talented and motivated peers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- video game production and/or design: 1 year (Preferred)