Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leadingcloud-based practice management platform ( https://www.clio.com/new-clio/ ), our groundbreakingLegal Trends Report ( https://www.clio.com/ltr ) or our ever-popularClio Cloud Conference ( https://cliocloudconference.com/ ), Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 350 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one ofCIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies ( https://techvibes.com/2017/09/07/the-20-most-innovative-tech-companies-in-canada ), one ofCanada's Top Small & Medium Employers ( https://www.clio.com/pressrelease/clio-recognized-as-one-of-canadas-top-small-medium-employers/ ), and has one ofCanada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures ( https://www.clio.com/pressrelease/clio-recognized-admired-corporate-culture-canada/ ). Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast 50 and Fast 500 lists.
About the Role
Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead the go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of Clio's products and features, including positioning and messaging, product launches, competitive intelligence, market research, sales enablement and other initiatives that push our brand and business forward. If you are someone who loves data and loves making the sophisticated simple as well as a deep technical aptitude but a love for face time with customers, this is the role for you.
You'll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
What you'll be doing:
Who you are:
- Build out the strategy and execution plan for PMM-led corporate initiatives, specific to our Platform team;
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for product releases;
- Develop clear and concise product positioning;
- Work with the Marketing team and cross-functionally to develop and drive customer and partner facing campaigns;
- Work with Clio's training team to plan, develop and champion the sales enablement program
- Collaborate with cross-functional and Marketing teams to champion and execute competitive intelligence, market research and buyer persona initiatives
- Use customer and market insights to deliver meaningful contribution to Clio's product roadmap
- Work with Clio's API and first class app partners
You will have a strong understanding of SaaS-based solutions and product marketing best practices and have a passion for technology. Working closely with the Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success teams, you are comfortable in a rapidly growing environment that demands a combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional writing skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in the organization.
- 5 years of relevant experience within a product marketing role
- Proven ability to both plan and execute
- Experience working with a cross functional teams, including sales, product management, customer success and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion to help translate technical concepts into concise benefits prospective customers value, you will thrive at Clio.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent ( https://www.glassdoor.ca/Overview/Working-at-Clio-EI_IE713360.11,15.htm ) in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives ( https://landing.clio.com/clioday.html ). This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.