Established in 2008, CLEARGOALS is a privately held corporation who designs, implements and deploys Enterprise Marketing and Customer Experience Technical solutions from Software / SaaS key partner vendors such as Adobe, IBM and Sprinklr.
As a Business Solutions Consultant (BSC), you will work directly with customers, to implement and leverage Enterprise Marketing and Customer Experience Technical solutions from Software / SaaS key vendors such as Adobe, IBM and Sprinklr, who are CLEARGOALS partners.
As a consultant, you are responsible for ensuring immediate and ongoing success for the given customers. Working in collaboration with the Project Manager, developers and Solution Architects, the BSC is the primary resource assigned to customer projects, and is the focal point for the customer's team in requirements gathering, design and implementation of the proposed solution(s).
The candidate must be highly motivated, with strong analytical skills, enjoys working with people and keep up with the latest technologies. The candidate is a creative and active problem solver.
- Hands on delivery of Enterprise Marketing Management applications including requirements gathering, configuration, desk-side coaching, knowledge transfer (informal training) and documentation.
- Work directly with customers to understand their business needs (i.e. campaign management requirements and product configuration requirements).
- Work remotely or on-site to execute customer marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to, e-mail, targeted web banners, SMS, push notification and social media.
- Design and maintain marketing campaigns using EMM applications.
- Enhance campaign strategies to increase ROI.
- Work directly with customers to ensure adoption of our partners' EMM products.
- Provide customers with recommendations for improvement and adoption.
- Document implementation specifications.
- Coordinate product requests, bug fixes and application requirements between Product Management, Consulting and Customer
- Provide product feedback to Product Management
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's in a related Computer Science field or 3+ years of experience in an IT Marketing Operations / Direct Marketing role.
- Experience with SQL, UNIX, Windows, HTML, ETL implementations, data modeling principles, web applications and a solid understanding of database behavior is a strong asset.
- Strong project management or time management experience.
- Experience with campaign design, development of digital marketing strategies, creation, implementation, and management.
- Familiarity with XML
- Good understanding of system integration.
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation (formerly Silverpop) Badges(e.g. Fundamental,Intermediate,Integration or Professional) or IBM Campaign Certifications is a strong asset.
- Experience implementing EMM applications including IBM Campaign, Watson Campaign Automation, IBM Interact, IBM Marketing Operations, IBM Tealeaf, IBM Optimize, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manager or a deep understanding of the EMM space across industries a strong asset.
- Track record of successful software product delivery projects including software components, business process requirements and integration with external systems is a strong asset.
- An understanding of UNIX/windows based operating systems, programming languages and/or command-line scripting is an asset.
- Consulting experience implementing software products in complex technical marketing environments with both large and small organizations (MRM or work-flow software) is an asset.
- Experience with business process reengineering and change management is an asset.
- Experience in email design and campaign strategic planning is an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Meeting facilitation and polished presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple accounts at the same time.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Entrepreneurial attitude, working autonomously.
- Willingness to "wear many hats" and be flexible in your role.
- Ability to manage expectations both internally (within the company) and externally (customers).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. French and any additional languages considered an asset.
- Knowledge of web service development and ability to document specifications for development team is an asset.
What we can offer:
Our offices offer an open, forward-thinking, highly collaborative space to work in. We aim to support you in your functions and provide the latest IT equipment, paid training and a competitive compensation package including dental, health and vision benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For any additional enquiries, please contact jobs @ cleargoals.com .
POSITION ATTACHED TO MontrealOFFICE [3575 Bd Saint Laurent, H2X 2T7, MTL]
Job Type: Full-time
- Working with EMM applications i.e. IBM/Adobe Campaign: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- XML: 3 years (Required)